“GoDaddy” the name needs no introduction as it is one of the most renowned domain registrars that every internet user is aware of. From providing web hosting, to facilitating its users with professional email addresses, GoDaddy email has been a business buddy for those who need a budget-friendly service to improve the web reach and visibility of their businesses.
Using the GoDaddy email platform is a child’s play as the interface is designed to facilitate beginners as well as professionals at the same time. Furthermore, from the heap of available TLDs, users can find ones that suit their business, budget, and goals. In a nutshell, GoDaddy is Pandora’s Box for those who need to design websites, buy domains, or create a professional email address to attract more customers. GoDaddy webmail has become the largest email client for business owners and entrepreneurs.
Though it only takes a few minutes to start with GoDaddy and email services, not all of us are equally tech-savvy and thus require assistance to get started with GoDaddy webmail. Therefore, we have created a guide that will aid all users who need help with GoDaddy email account login, account registration, or sign-in issues.
How to Login to GoDaddy Account?
GoDaddy login is a matter of a few steps. You just need to access your email account using the official website powered by Microsoft. Here are the steps to sign in to the GoDaddy webmail account.
- Start by opening the GoDaddy website page by opening the link https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account
- On the next screen, you need to enter the Username and Password. After you are done entering the details, click on the “Sign-in” button. Make sure you use the same username that you set up while registering your domain on the GoDaddy website. Check the “keep me signed in on this device” if you want your browser to save data for future instances.
- Being a user-friendly platform, GoDaddy offers direct sign-in through using Amazon, Facebook, and Google email accounts. To access GoDaddy using the other social account, just click on one option from the “Or sign-in with” section on the login screen of GoDaddy webmail.
- After following all these steps, click on the “Sign-in” button and you will be there.
This was all about the GoDaddy webmail login. But many of the users aren’t aware of the fact that GoDaddy offers workspace email login to people who have registered their website domains with the brand. The workspace feature of GoDaddy, enables users to have an email account that matches their business domain, as it will help them to improve their credibility among their clients and make it easier for them to reach the business.
If you haven’t used the GoDaddy workspace account so far, you need to try it once and generate an email address that will represent your business more professionally. To get this option, just sign in to your GoDaddy email account and follow the steps given below:
- After you are done signing in to your GoDaddy email account, click on “Product Page”.
- On the next screen, you will find the list of available email addresses. From the top of all email addresses, click on the “Create” button.
- Now select one email address from all the available options, and then click on the “Domain” button.
- Then, you need to enter the “Password” for the email account they have selected for their GoDaddy webspace email. You need to enter the password twice to confirm.
- Click on the “Create” button and let the setup process begin. After the completion, you will get a confirmation email.
- Hit “Next” and your workspace email address is prepared.
If you are done preparing the GoDaddy workspace account, you must know how to log in to your GoDaddy workspace email. Here we will explain the right method, how you can sign in to the GoDaddy Webmail account.
Login to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail
- To start with, open any of your favorite web browsers and go to the official GoDaddy website using the link https://sso.godaddy.com/login?app=email&realm=pass and hit “Enter”.
- This page will redirect you to “GoDaddy’s Workspace Webmail Sign-in Page.”
- On the next webpage, type in your GoDaddy’s workspace “Email Address” in the respective field.
- You will now need to enter your “Password” in the text field meant for it.
- If you want, select the “Keep me signed in on this device” option if you want the browser to store your login credentials.
- At the end, click on the “sign-in” button and you can gain access to the GoDaddy Workspace webmail account.
This was all about the sign-in process of GoDaddy workspace webmail login.
Login to GoDaddy account via Office 365
People nowadays are inclining towards the collaboration of GoDaddy with Microsoft Office 365. Therefore, we have also compiled the steps of logging in to your GoDaddy account via Office 365, check them below:
- Start by opening your web browser and visiting https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365.
- After opening the webpage, type in the Microsoft Office 365 “Email Address” in the text field.
- Next, type in your “Password” in the respective field to proceed.
- If required you can checkmark the option stating —“Keep me signed in on this device”. However, it is optional.
Step 5: At the click on the “sign-in” button and you will be signed in to your GoDaddy Microsoft account.
We have mentioned three different ways to access your GoDaddy account. Now, it is up to you which login way you want to proceed with. If you follow the steps as they are mentioned with the right login information, you won’t face any difficulty in signing in to your GoDaddy email account. However, login problems with the GoDaddy webmail account are inevitable, yet curable. The best way to deal with sign-in issues is always “resetting the password”. So, whether you have forgotten your GoDaddy password or access has been denied due to other reasons, the below-mentioned steps of password recovery will do wonders for you.
Reset GoDaddy Webmail Password
Some of the situations where password resetting will work best for your GoDaddy webmail accounts are:
- You don’t remember your GoDaddy login ID or username.
- The two-step verification setup is creating issues while signing in.
- You are login into your GoDaddy account with an inaccessible or inappropriate login page URL or following an erroneous sign-in procedure.
Just follow the steps given below and reset your GoDaddy webmail password:
- To reset the GoDaddy webmail password, you first need to visit the “Reset Password Page” of GoDaddy that is accessible through this link: https://sso.godaddy.com/account/reset”. Open the link using any web browser of your choice.
- Now, the password reset page will consist of one blank field in which you need to enter the “Username or Customer ID” of your GoDaddy webmail account.
- Click “Continue” to process the password recovery process.
- To proceed, fill in the “Security Challenge” and after finishing the given task, hit the “Submit” button. After this, you will receive an email that will consist of a link to reset your GoDaddy webmail password.
- Make sure that the password you are creating is a “Strong and Unique Password” that can protect your account from hackers and keep it secure.
Make sure you follow all the precautions for your GoDaddy webmail account. The first and foremost measure is to change your GoDaddy account password every 60-90 days. To change the password of your GoDaddy webmail account, check these simple steps:
Change GoDaddy Account’s Password
First, sign-in to your GoDaddy webmail account with your login ID and Password using the aforementioned methods.
- Click on the “Products” option from the interface of the GoDaddy workspace email.
- Next, choose the “Email Address” for which you need to change the password.
- Click on the “Edit” button to access the “Edit Accounts” option.
- In the “Edit Accounts” options, click on the “Change Password”. Type a new password that you want to set up for your accounts. You need to provide the same password in the “Confirm Password” field.
- At the end click on the “Save” option and you will receive a confirmation message about the change in your password. Click “Close” to quit the “Edit Account Page”.
This was the most effective way to keep GoDaddy login issues at bay, but if you are still facing problems with the Go-Daddy sign-in process, these simple tips will help.
Tips to Fix GoDaddy Login Issues
- Make sure your device is connected to a proper network.
- You are using an updated browser to perform the sign-in process.
- Your password recovery methods should be accessible.
- When using GoDaddy with other email clients, make sure you are using correct email IMAP settings, that are:
For Incoming port:
Server hostname SSL Port Incoming (IMAP) imap.secureserver.net 993
For Outgoing Port:
Outgoing (SMTP) smtpout.secureserver.net 465 587 (TSL/SSL – Mac)
Those who are struggling with GoDaddy email login issues and unable to troubleshoot with manual recovery methods are suggested to take help from the GoDaddy help center that is accessible through the customer support number at 04067607600. The officials of the company will surely take you out of the predicament you are encountering.